Return / Refund Policy
To be eligible for a return items must be returned and received back at our warehouse within 50 days from the point of sale. All returning item(s) must be sent back in the same condition and packing they were received in; items must also be unused, unopened and adequately packaged. We retain the right to withhold a portion of the total refund amount and / or cancel a return if the above return requirements are not met.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Once we receive your return request email it will be submitted to a member of our returns team for approval; please allow 1 - 5 working days for this process to complete. Do not send your item back to us until your return has been approved. Once approved you will be issued a unique RMA# returns code, please keep this safe as you will need it later.
When your return has been approved you will then need to send your item(s) back to our UK warehouse. Please note all returning item(s) including item(s) you have received from one of our many trusted third party suppliers or fulfilment centres must always be returned to our main UK warehouse listed below. Please DO NOT send your return back to the manufacturer, third party suppliers or fulfilment centres. If you do so, your item(s) may be sent back to you and your return cancelled.
1. Before you send a return back to us please first ensure your return request has been successfully approved to avoid any return complications or cancelations. We will send an email to you when we have approved your return.
2. Once your return has been approved; please print out the order confirmation email we sent you upon purchase relating to the item(s) you plan to return.
3. Clearly write the RMA# returns code we’ve provided you for this return on the printed order confirmation email.
4. Securely & safely repackage the returning item(s). Please also include your printed order confirmation email with the RMA# returns code written clearly on the document.
5. Send your return back to our warehouse with a carrier of your choice using a fully tracked and insured shipping service. Please return your item(s) to the shipping address listed below:
JawGiant.com - Returns
Unit 7, Thimble Farm, Stud Green
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why do I have to include my order confirmation email and RMA# returns code?
A: We require all returns to include this documentation so we know who has returned each shipment.
Q: Where do I find my RMA# returns code?
A: When you requested your return we sent you an acknowledgement email with your RMA# returns code listed there.
Q: How well do I need to pack my returning item(s)?
A: Super important; please make sure your item(s) are adequately packaged with a plentiful amount of protective packaging. Please note, buyers are responsible for any damage caused during the transit of returning goods.
Q: Do I really need to send my return back with a tracked and insured service?
A: It is recommend that all returns are sent back to us with a tracked and insured service mainly for your protection, JawGiant.com are not responsible for the loss of any returning shipments.
Q: Do I have to pay for return postage?
A: Yes, the buyer has to pay for return postage as we sadly do not currently offer a free returns service.
Q: What shipping providers can I use to send my return back to you?
A: This one is up to you; however, we would recommend using carriers you trust that perhaps you’ve used in the past.
Q: Can I exchange an item?
A: Sadly we do not currently offer an automatic exchange service. If you would like to make an exchange please return your first order for a refund then simply re-purchase the item(s) you would rather.
If your refund is fully granted we will contact you to let you know and automatically issue a credit back to the original payment method used.
If your refund is partially granted due to the reasons listed above in 'return policy' & 'how to return an item' we will contact you first to ask if you would rather have the item sent back to you or a partial refund issued.
If your refund is rejected due to reasons listed above in 'return policy' & 'how to return an item' we will contact you to let you know and automatically send the item back to you within 1 - 5 working days via standard mail.
All approved & partial refunds will be processed within 1 - 2 working days and a credit will automatically be applied to the original payment method used. Refunds should appear on your statement within 5 - 7 working days.
Please note; if you purchased an upgraded shipping service for the order you are returning your refund will exclude this amount.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If your refund is not showing on your statement within the 5 - 7 working day period please then contact your credit card company and / or bank for an update, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your statement. If you have done all of the above and there is still no sign of your refund within 10 working days of the refund approval email we sent to you, please then contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
There may be certain return situations where only partial refunds are granted or refunds are cancelled completely (if applicable):
* Books with obvious signs of use.
* CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, software, video games, cassette tapes, or vinyl records that have been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned to us more than 28 days after the point of sale.
By placing an order with JawGiant.com you agree to these return policy terms and conditions.